All tickets include admission to:
– Interactive art exhibition
– WomenTalk panel discussion
– Traditional afternoon tea
– Award ceremony and champagne toast honouring Mary Jo Leddy
– Gala dinner: three-course meal (menu created by our panelist, Joshna Maharaj, activist chef and nominee for the prestigious Basque Culinary World Prize).
Admission Ticket Details:
Mentors: Notable women who will sponsor and be paired up with a student of a different denomination or faith on the day of the event.
Mentees: Female students enrolled in a theology program or who wish to study theology at a Canadian University.
General Admission – Adult: For those who are not participating in the mentorship program.
General Admission – Student: For any student who is not participating in the mentorship program.
TICKET TYPE PRICE
General Admission – Adult $50
General Admission – Student $30
NOTE: If you wish to be a table sponsor, you will receive special recognition. Please contact Claudia Miatello at 647-505-7031 OR email@example.com for further details.